Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Welcome to The Greene's Little House of Fun

I've never really had a formal blog before...I don't think FB as a blog....it has reconnected me with family and friends that I haven't seen or heard from in a very LONG time.

I call this our little house of fun because our house is kinda small and we have a lot of fun within these walls.    We have been married for 13 years but have not blessed with children of our own.  We have been blessed with our little girls, Jam, Liberty & Freedom, our bullmastiffs.  Jam blessed our lives for 9 years.  Liberty and Freedom rescued us from our broken hearts after Jam's departure from this earthly life.

Our little house of fun comprises it self of Jim, my husband: school bus driver, Vol. firefighter/Batt. Chief, best friend, eternal sweetheart.  Me; wife, school secretary, fire district photographer, daughter.  And our two sweet Bullmastiffs that have rescued our hearts and make us laugh on a daily basis.  Liberty, our little angel-heart, protector, needy, lap dog, lover.  Freedom is our most recent rescue; goofy, full of life, playful puppy at heart.

Our home is small, full of love, laughter and warmth.

Welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Yea! Blogs are wonderful (and no mess of scrapbooks). I think they are theraputic. You're off to a great start, Carol!!

    ReplyDelete