Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas Card Time Again....

Well it's that time again, one that not everyone is aware of and some are already ahead of the season...
Yep, it's the famous Christmas Card Season.  There are some that have already signed, sealed and stamped the cards for the post box on either midnight Thanksgiving eve or the Black Friday Rush.  Then there are those like myself that are running behind and just designing them and printing them off....BUT that's just for one group.  I have two other groups that I have to design and address.  I don't want to seem too eager to get them out.

I had fun today getting "the girls"(Liberty & Freedom's cards) designed and printed.  I think they came out pretty cute.  We belong to a group on www.Dogster.com called the Bodacious Bullmastiffs and we have a Christmas card exchange each year.  It's great to get the cards.  We hang them up with all the other cards we receive....and  of course I keep them because it's fun to look back and how our friends have grown and remember our fur-ends that aren't with us but have left paw prints in our hearts.

Next are ones for my dad who is in a senior living facility.  I have the envelopes addressed and ready to stuff all I need to do is print off his picture and put the card together and send them out.
Then comes Jim's and mine.  Not sure what we want to do with that one yet.  I've had a few Ideas and .....oh wait....just got another one in my head....GREAT!  More to choose from...oy!

Christmas gifts are going to be all homemade this year b/c I've been out of work since I had a total hip replacement in late September....but it has to heal then I can go back to work most likely at the beginning of the new year.  Then in the Spring have the other hip operated on for the same surgery....YEAAA!!!

Well I better get back to that task at hand and start designing my cards.
Enjoy your Thanksgiving dinners and remember to "count your many blessing and count them one by one...."

Here's the girls' Christmas postcard

www.dogster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment